Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh, Geez…

THANK YOU to our 5 newest advocates! This blog is fun and a way to catch up on Beverly Recreation news for everyone, throughout the year. But mostly, it’s fun.

We hope all of our teacher friends are enjoying their February vacation! We certainly enjoyed our Monday off.

Evening enrichment begins next week, so sign up for classes NOW.

The Skev Report – Again this week Skevkin Donuts was in the office and I missed him. We DID get together last night to work on some math for my big test. Skev certainly does know his math, he had neatly solved every equation in preparation and was patient with me as I struggled through them! We’re meeting again this Saturday because we only got through problem #8. A word of advice, don’t waste $4 on the Chicken on Flatbread with Hummus Artisan Snack Plate at Starbucks…

I was at a meeting in Weymouth for most of the day yesterday, but I heard that Ivy and Hayley Mahan stopped by, as did Kris Melanson!

Jean is asking for suggestions for Crock Pot Friday. Good, healthy lunches that take 4 hours (or less) to cook. Bring it!

If YOU have Bev Rec related news to share, please send it to me for consideration to be added to the blog at jruelle@beverlyma.gov.

Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

www.bevrec.com

No comments:

Post a Comment