Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Camp Crystal Lake

The sun is shining and snow is melting! Lynch Park looks like the moon. Come check it out and don’t forget your sled or snowshoes.

Summer camp registration is Friday! The office will be closed so we can quickly and efficiently process registration. We wish every applicant the best of luck!

Speaking of summery stuff, I'm meeting with Directors this week to discuss staffing. You may remember that we’re moving people around and assembling new “Dream Teams”. I’ve had quite a few emails lately from staff who say they’ve heard there is space in this camp or that park and I’m telling you now, I don’t know for sure who is returning and who is not until I get contracts back and contracts have not even been typed up. I have not yet received word from anyone, stating that they will not be back.

Soooo, if you are not returning, let me know, ASAP! Just send an email or a text, simple! You won’t be in trouble, we wish you well and thank you for your service to our fair city. If you want to move from camps to parks or vice versa, I’d like to know that, as well.

The Skev Report – Skev Voorhees and Joclyn Belanger worked at the Glen U camp fair last weekend. Their table was fairly busy and rocking with a Lip Sync video, but they found plenty of time to eat free breakfast, lunch and chat, chat, chat. Lots of chatting going on. Skev is going to be my math tutor soon, I think I will finally understand geometry…

Bruce is out of the office for the next few days. Gail, Jean, Josh and I will be here to assist you.

We’re taking Gail’s desk out and moving a smaller one in. Lots of changes around this office and they’re all looking good.

I am so surprised to see that most of you who voted in the last poll, have 3+ shovels at your house! There's a new poll on summer camp. VOTE!

Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

www.bevrec.com

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick question...when are the office hours? Monday specifically?

    ReplyDelete