Thursday, October 21, 2010

Super Sub & Sanders

Josh is baaaack! Right now he is sanding his little heart out in Bruce's office and the end of this whole painting fiasco may be in sight. Check out these pics of Josh, trying to fix the antique sander, and Bruce's office today...



Some of us had Super Sub for lunch today and it was delicious. They have a new paint job, too!

I need a math tutor! Studying for the GMAT, I've realized many math concepts I have forgotten (or never learned?) and it's working very much against me. This test costs $250, so I can't afford to fail. Anyone out there good at math?

Don't forget to take the latest poll and keep Joshie in a painters cap for a few more months!

Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

www.bevrec.com

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. Freezer repair Calabasas

    ReplyDelete