Thursday, October 7, 2010

Now the Bat Makes Sense

I just realized that the bat Skev gave me during the summer (to commemorate my love for vampires) finally makes sense, as a Halloween decoration. Sweet. Now if I can just think of an explanation for the bug guts all over the window…

The Skev Report – Speaking of Skevnotronic, he has been notably absent from the office lately. I know he’s really busy at U.S. Taekwondo and school and tutoring, but we miss his crazy stories. Mike, if you’re reading this, come visit soon! This blog feature will go away if we don’t have antics to report!

Here is a picture of the bathrooms downstairs… hats off to Josh!


Bruce and I had successful MRPA meetings here yesterday, but I wouldn’t be surprised to get some complaints from our colleagues who crashed into the rocks lining the driveway… whoops! We enjoyed leftover Dunks this morning, delicious pumpkin muffins, yessss!

Long weekend coming up, who’s going to the Topsfield Fair? Wait, maybe that will be the subject of the next poll!!

It's a slow news day, but I’ll try to give you a wrap up here…

  • Bruce asked Josh to remove a humongous desk from his office. Josh just started hacking it up.
  • Gail’s cellie has been ringing a lot lately, and she brought in hats she knitted for Stella’s Cabbage Patch Kid, Fiona.
  • Jean’s daughter, Nicole, went to her first St. John’s Prep dance!
  • Bruce’s son, Chris, has been helping Roger install software in his new computer and getting free dinner and movies, in return.
  • I'm psyched for Stella’s picture day and am considering buying new jeans and a fall coat. I worked out at the Y the other day and while I have mad respect, I also had a hard time because I saw too many people I knew and smelled too much terrible body odor.

    Soooo exciting at the Lynch Park office!

    Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

    www.bevrec.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment