Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let’s Have Some Fun, This Beat is Sick

Bruce and I were at another MRPA meeting when Skev visited yesterday, but he left interesting insights and music behind.

The Skev Report – As promised, Skevver McGee burned Lady Gaga CDs for me! Stella and I have been listening intently and quickly learned there is PG-13 content that is not for three-year-old ears! Oh well! He also brought tons of other CDs (Grizzly Bear, Coldplay, Vampire Weekend) for us to hear. Thank you so much, Skev!


Skev might start going to the BAC twice a day (as soon as he gets around to joining). He wants to run on the treadmill because the feeling of running on uneven pavement bothers him. His new goal is to go to as many concerts as he can for free and will listen to any radio station to do it. Skev threatened to film me rockin’ out to my iTunes and post it on this blog… uh oh!

Josh and Skev will be all around Beverly today, dropping off brochures. Pick one up, look it over and sign up for something!

Gail bought Stella an awesome art desk for her pen. She loves it and now we are all the proud recipients of original Stella Kersker artwork!


We want to develop a Bev Rec team to run the Homecoming Road Race in August. Sam and Tim are in, who else is coming with me??

Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

www.bevrec.com

6 comments:

  1. You want to be on Team Bev Rec for the Homecoming Race? Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do, I've been training since the winter for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! You'll probably win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Probably not, but it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh looks like I'm a little late here but I definitely want in.

    ReplyDelete