Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Did, I Do, I Will

The first wedding reception in the Carriage House took place this weekend. Check out some pics below...




In other news, it's early but it's not a good week for computers at the BRD. One of mine is on the fritz, so no email AND software we ordered is being held up. Blah. Hopefully Russ and Dennis can work some magic and get me back to computer normalcy, ASAP.

Back to regular work with MRPA tomorrow. Bruce and I have an executive board meeting. Maybe I'll find out about that letter I mysteriously wrote and sent to myself without knowing it.

Beverly Dog Park meeting last night. We discussed their upcoming fundraiser, Howl-O-Ween, on October 16 from 1-3:00pm. It is a costume contest and they have LOTS of raffle prizes, so come have fun and support a Beverly Dog Park.

Follow, comment, pass it on, enjoy!

www.bevrec.com

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say again that I had an AWESOME summer 2010 at the rec!

    ReplyDelete